True innovation, M’ HERITAGE presents models, combining 90% copper and 10% stainless steel, 18/10, combination which confers the utensil, the cumulated advantages of copper and stainless steel:
Perfect thermic conductibility and light maintenance makes it a gem in culinary technology.
A range, perfectly adapted to daily use, its true technical prowess seduces all those who use them, top chefs, alike novices.
Polished copper associated to stainless steel, enhances the pleasure to cook. The collection is defined in two thicknesses, according to the user expertise: a thickness of 1,5 mm for a standard use from the range M’HERITAGE 150 and a thickness of 2,0 mm for professionals from the range M’HERITAGE 200.
- SKU: 671935
- Dimensions: 35cm x 25cm
- Dimensions with Handles: 41cm x 26cm
- Height: 7cm
- Interior copper stainless steel bi-laminated
- Straight rim
- Easy to clean
- Tinplating does not need redoing
- Polished exterior
- Stainless steel rivets
Usage & Care
- Hand wash - with hot water immediately after use & then wipe immediately with paper towel, store in dry place.
- Commercial grade durable product