Warranty Terms and Conditions
Valise Homewares warrants Valise branded goods that specify that a warranty applies in the product listing for the period specified in the product listing on the date of purchase.
If the product becomes defective during the warranty period, Valise Homewares, at its option, will:
- Repair the product by providing replacement parts if available
- Replace the product with the same or a comparable product if available
- Refund the amount paid for the product, less a reasonable allowance for its usage, upon its return
To make a claim, the Customer must notify Valise Homewares via email before the expiration of the warranty period. The Customer must provide appropriate assistance and evidence of the issue to progress the warranty claim.
Where an item needs to be returned, Valise Homewares will provide a prepaid shipping label or reimburse the Customer for pre-authorised shipping expenses. Any items returned before a warranty claim is approved will be rejected and returned to the Customer.
This warranty shall not apply to any defect or damage caused by improper use or inadequate care. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Marks, scratches or fair wear and tear incurred in using the product
- Damage resulting from attempts to modify or repair the item in any way by the Customer or a third-party
- Damage resulting from improper use of the product or its use in an improper environment (E.G. using a product outdoors or in a commercial environment when it was not specified the item was suitable for this use)
This warranty only applies to the Customer who purchased this item and is not transferable to any third party.
This warranty begins on the date of purchase and continues for the period specified in the product listing on the date of purchase. Any subsequent reduction or extension in the warranty period by Valise Homewares will not apply.
For questions on warranty or to make a claim, please email email@example.com.