We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and are updating our service and protocols to ensure the health and safety of our Customers and Staff. We understand this is a difficult time and are taking extra steps such as:
- Additional cleaning and sanitising at our showroom and warehouse facilities
- Increased staff hand-washing and sanitising procedures
- Removal of certain tester products from our showroom
- Temporary removal of the signature on delivery requirement for parcels
Our full range is still available online and we now offer a Click & Collect service to shop from the safety of your home and collect from our showroom.
During this time, there may be some disruptions to service provided by our delivery partners Toll and DHL Express. This has been caused by:
- Reduction in air freight capacity
- Increase in parcel volumes
- Hygiene and social distancing requirements
Whilst most deliveries have not been delayed, some may be impacted by up to 1-3 business days.
Our Showroom will reopen from the 11th of October 2021. In line with health advice from the NSW Government, proof of vaccination is required to enter and Customers must check-in.
We thank you for your ongoing support and patience during this time and if there is anything we can do to help please let us know.