We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and are updating our service and protocols to ensure the health and safety of our Customers and Staff. We understand this is a difficult time and are taking extra steps such as:
- Additional cleaning and sanitising at our boutiques and warehouse facilities
- Increased staff hand-washing and sanitising procedures
- Removal of certain tester products from boutiques
- Temporary removal of the signature on delivery requirement for parcels
Our full range is still available online and we now offer a Click & Collect service to shop from the safety of your home and collect in store.
During this time, there may be some disruptions to delivery service provided by our partners Australia Post and Toll. This has been caused by:
- Reduction in air freight capacity
- Increase in parcel volumes
- Hygiene and social distancing requirements
Whilst most deliveries have not been delayed, some may be impacted by up to one business day.
Australia Post and Toll continue to deliver throughout Stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne.
Our Boutiques are currently open for reduced hours during the COVID-19 outbreak. Please see Visit a Store for opening hours.
We thank you for your ongoing support and patience during this time and if there is anything we can do to help please let us know.
Valise Homewares Team